PO BOX 3502,
Note to users:
Us, Our and we refers to CALM charity and/or the website editor.
You, User(s) and visitor refers to any persons who use this website.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any information provided by users that contact us via our contact
What we do with your information:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and it then may be archived for future reference.
- We may use the information to improve our site or other aspects of the charity.
- We may periodically send newsletters via email to the address you provide.
- None of your information is shared with any organization for commercial purposes.
- We do NOT sell or distribute your information to any 3rd parties.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites
and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like information about what this website collects from you please contact the webmaster here
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes. Recording Session information for user system and shop/order system.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please email us at the above address.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to sensitive information, such as donations, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site or to a trusted
3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, or other sensitive information.
At present this only applies to donations for which you will be directed to Charity Choice's secure donations system.